Mariah Pelley-Smith, Reiki Master Practitioner
Reiki is the transfer of intentional healing energy. This energy is pulled from the universal energy that surrounds us. Reiki Practitioners are able to channel this energy more potently in their body to help themselves heal as well as others. Reiki works with different systems such as the Chakra System and the Meridian system. Reiki works as an intuitive tool that helps to clear the “blocks and/or fix“leaks” of energy in the body. A block can be in the emotional, mental, spiritual
and/or physical body(s).
1. A physical “block” can manifest as a pain in the body and could be a tight muscle, toothache, irritated skin, etc.
2. A mental “block” can manifest as a distracting thought process or inability to complete a “mental” task (i.e make a decision). The release may feel like emptiness in the mind, clarity around ideas that may have been confusing before.
3. An emotional “block” can manifest as outbursts of emotion or an inability to express true feelings. The release can be crying, honest communication or anything that allows the release of the trapped emotion.
4. A spiritual “block” can be anything that causes resistance between you and self-love. This can manifest in your life as not taking care of yourself, not doing the things that you are passionate about, etc. The release may feel like a full body lightness, the feeling of being able to do anything, the feeling of understanding yourself and fully accepting your strengths and weaknesses.
Mariah believes that these blocks are resistance to WHAT IS and manifests as challenges in our everyday lives. She is a Reiki Master Practitioner and her treatments always start and end with an open discussion about what the client is currently experiencing. Building trust and setting a clear intention for the space is very important to set the foundation of the Client- Practitioner relationship. Mariah is also Meditation Guide and has developed a series of Meditations that have the intention to work through Trauma, Chakra Imbalances, and Exploration of Consciousness. She starts all her sessions with a grounding meditation and then leads into the Pressure Point Release, Reiki and Sound Healing. This combination creates a holistic approach to her treatments.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Reiki.Mariah
- Instagram: @Reiki.Mariah
Heather Evans, Reiki Master
Reiki is an ancient healing technique in which the practitioner can channel the universal energy that constantly surrounds us into a client by means of touch. This process has the ability to activate the natural healing power we all possess to promote and restore physical and emotional well-being. Heather’s energy healing can truly transform her client at a soul level. This is achieved by accessing and rooting out the karmic source of any issue or imbalance that may be present within the client’s energy field. Heather’s services not only promote the natural healing processes you have, but can promote a new sense of freedom, inspiration, awareness, empowerment, and peace.
Heather is a Reiki Master and soon to be teacher who believes that the energy that surrounds us has an effect on and can influence our everyday lives, past, present, and future. Balancing the energy field is only one step in any healing process, but it can definitely have an extremely positive effect on your well-being after your very first session! Reiki has no negative side effects and will not interfere with any other treatments you are using, holistic or not. Some experiences you may have during a session can include feeling warmth or cooling sensations, more vivid dreaming, or seeing colours in your mind’s eye. Heather is an empathic and intuitive practitioner who has your well-being in mind. She provides follow up emails and consultations with every session, as well as email access to her with any questions you may have after your session. Heather is also an RHN – Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant who specializes in plant based diets, intuitive eating and finding balance in life, and eating disorder support. Her passions lie in holistic health and wellness, recipe development and cooking for the people she loves. When she is not practicing you will likely find her munching on an apple or playing her guitar.
- Website: www.thehealthyhighlander.ca
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hevansrhn
- Instagram: @thehealthyhighlander
- Level 3 Reiki Master/Healer — Lisa Malcolm Halifax Energy Therapy
- Natural Nutrition Program — Canadian College of Natural Nutrition
- Bachelor of Arts Hons. Sociology/Min. Psychology — Mount Allison University