Single 75-minute Float Session
- 75 minutes of YOU time.
- Zero stimuli, distractions, zero cares in the world.
- First float of the month is $50 + tax Additional floats only $40 + tax
- Autopay billing cycle commences on the 15th of each month
- Great Perks // Best Value!
- Float at the same time as a friend and save cash-money
- Book both Float Rooms 1 & 2 (even hours)
- Hang out in our post-float lounge giggling about your experiences with your pal!
- For beginners only
- Three 75 minute float sessions to begin your practice
Like yoga, floating is a practice. You won’t get all the answers in your first float, but it certainly is a good start. Most folks find that a monthly float is the perfect way to hit the RESET button in their lives and choose to show up for themselves on a regular basis. Interested in a monthly membership? Arrive early for your float (or stay a bit later) and we’ll help ya with the Membership Contract. Please be sure to book in as a Monthly Float Membership when booking online. It is our absolute honour to have you as part of our Float Family.
- One 75-minute Monthly Membership float per month (billing takes place on the 15th of each month; monthly float is added to account on the 15th of the month)
- Unlimited additional floats per month for $40+ taxes each
- Unable make your float this month? First float of the month is shareable with a friend!
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Free enVie Lemon Kick Juice OR Goodmore Kombucha OR Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee AND a Made with Local real food bar
- Be entered in to win products and services from our Community Partners each month!
View our Monthly Float Membership contract HERE.
View our Cancellation Form HERE.
Please note: If your account is in good standing (aka you’re all paid up), your floats will not expire! Otherwise, floats have a two month expiration period.
Floatation Therapy + Wellness Services Funding
We’ve been working diligently to make our space as inclusive as possible. We recognize that our services may not be financially accessible to some folks, which is why we have aligned with the Neurological Wellness Association to help provide a funding opportunity to those who can benefit from our services.
Learn more about having your floats covered by clicking HERE.
Oh buddy. If only I knew about floating while I was cramming for my engineering exams. I reckon I could have managed my stress levels far better. So let us help you out! Students, bring in your valid student ID and you float for only $55 + tax.
How does floatation therapy benefit you, in particular? Here are a few reasons for ya:
- lowering stress levels (and cortisol) – this is especially helpful around midterms/exams
- boosting your creativity levels
- helps you catch up on sleep
- heightened concentration – FOCUS
Our Floatation Therapy Tanks
Float Rooms One and Two host floatation tanks made by Oasis Relaxation and are booked on the even hours; Float Room Three runs on the odd hours and hosts the Escape Pod Explorer floatation tank. We are able to book all three rooms at once, but give us a shout to book! If there are any difficulties when booking online, please do call us: 902-453-5628. MindBody Online is a great booking program, but it has its days and can be glitchy from time-to-time. <3
Want to experience the COMPLETE bliss of combining the floating experience with the therapeutic human touch of one of our Registered Massage Therapists? A pre-float massage allows your body to relax more deeply while floating and the Epsom salt solution is detoxifying. Meanwhile, floating before your massage will allow the RMT to go a lil’ deeper in their massage, making it easier to work on any problem areas.
When booking these services back-to-back, you will receive your float for only $40 + tax! The easiest way to book, is to call us at 902.453.5628 and let us do the work for you. If you’re booking online, please allow for a 15 minute buffer time between appointments. We direct bill for massage through most extended health plans. Float must be directly before or after massage therapy treatment (minimum 1 hour required) to qualify for $40 float, no exceptions.
THURSDAYS: All folks who bring a friend to float with them at the same time will float for only $50/float! If you’re a Monthly Float Member (we <3 you) and bring a friend to float at the same time, your friend floats for only $40/float! [DYAD rules apply]
THE FINE PRINT
Please note: For monthly memberships, only the first float of the month is shareable. For example, if you are unable to make it to your float that month, you can have a friend take your place instead. Just let us know! The additional floats at $40/month are not shareable. Monthly floats are billed on the 15th of each month; Autopay contract is required!
Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
When booking the Float DYAD, two float rooms need to be booked at the same time – starting on the even hours. Be sure to select Float Room One and Float Room Two at the same time slot to book. If you have any issues with booking, please do give us a call!