Nicole Marchand, Registered Dietitian
Did you know that dietetic services can benefit everyone?
Nutrition services with a registered dietitian can help you figure out the best and healthiest diet for you and your lifestyle. Whether you are a busy student, a working professional, an athlete or someone just trying to navigate all of the nutrition information found in the media, I can help you discover and understand the optimal dietary intake to meet your needs and wants.
As a healthcare professional, I believe that eating well reduces the risk of developing short and long term illnesses which can lessen quality of life. I combine by formal education in science and dietetics with real world experience to demonstrate to clients that eating well can be easy, fun, inexpensive and delicious.
My clients are provided with the right tools and resources to start or maintain their path to a healthy diet and a healthy self. Furthermore, as my approach to dietetics is strictly client based, I tailor each resource and meal plan to meet individual dietary needs and wants and in a judgment free environment
For more information regarding Nicole’s service, read more here
Further knowledge and experience:
- Weight management
- Heart disease; high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Digestive disorders
- Allergies and sensitivities
- Seasonal and locally based diets*
- Vegan and vegetarian diets and the Paleo diet
*Nicole truly understands and promotes the health, environmental and social benefits of eating locally and seasonally due to her experience living and working on small scale farms and her involvement with Local Source since 2009.
- Graduated with distinction and highest aggregate with her Bachelor of Science in Applied Human Nutrition (BScAHN) with internship in 2009.
- Nicole is also a member of the Nova Scotia Dietetic Association (NSDA) as well as the Canadian Dietetic Association (CDA).
Did you know that most (and growing) health insurance providers will reimburse you for a dietetic consultation? Book an appointment with Nicole today in order to help feel your best. You can contact Nicole at Nicole.email@example.com
Nicole is available for appointments on Tuesdays at The Floatation Centre.
- Nutrition Consultation (includes printed resources) – 1 hour at $85.00
- Follow Up Consultation – 45 minutes $69.00
- Individualized meal plans; 3 day sample- $161.00
Additionally, Nicole offers 12 Week Symptom Relief and Health Promoting Programs which are geared more specifically to an issue you would like to rectify. All of the programs include:
- 1 initial consultation
- 4 follow-ups (within 2 weeks of each other)
- 1 final 30 minute closing chat at the end of the 12 weeks