It’s that time of the year again! Our beloved Summer Float Practice will begin on Tuesday, July 2nd, going on sale THIS SATURDAY, June 15th (via our online store or in person). All the details are listed below – please do read the fine print!
Floating is a practice. You won’t get all the answers in your first float, but it’s a great start. We’re all about creating a healthy float practice, so if you’ve been waiting to try out floating this is a pretty great time to dip your toes into the salty waters! We’re going to make it easy for you and on your wallet. Here’s how it works:
1. Purchase 3 floats for $99 (+taxes, non-shareable).
2. BOOK YOUR FLOATS RIGHT AWAY to ensure you get the dates/times that work for you.
3. Complete all 3 floats in the month of July, and you’ll get a FREE float in August!
— AND —
4. You can keep that float for yourself or share it with a friend!
This sassy steal-of-a-deal will be available until SOLD OUT as we have limited quantities available to ensure we are accommodating our Monthly Float Members.
PLEASE read the fine print:
– All new floaters are asked to arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment. This way we can have you fill out our waiver and give you a walk-through.
– The 3-pack is not shareable and only one can be claimed per person.
– The three pack of floats expire on September 30th, 2019. Please disregard the expiration date that it may read on your account. You can spread those floats out, one per month (July, Aug, Sept) BUT you won’t be eligible for the 4th free float. We encourage you to complete all your floats by August 3rd! Experience the accumulative effects from floatation therapy!
– If all 3 floats are completed between July 2nd and August 3rd, the 4th float MUST be used (by the purchaser or shared with a friend) by August 31st. The 4th FREE float expires on August 31st, 2019.
– We require 24-hours notice to cancel your appointments. An appointment reminder email is sent out 2 days prior to your appointment. The full price of the float will be applied for no-shows, i.e. the missed float will be subtracted from your account with us.