Catie Mason, Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant
Catie wants to help women live a more vibrant life by empowering them to be in control of their health and to understand their bodies in a supportive and judgement-free zone. Using her training as a Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant, Yoga teacher (vinyasa, kundalini, and prenatal), and as a Doula, combined with an intuitive blend of fertility methods, mindfulness training, and belief systems, she collaborates with her clients to create individual programs for lasting change. She knows first hand what it’s like to feel sick and powerless and that when we commit to ourselves and nourish our bodies properly our whole lives can change. Along with the physical body, we also need to take into consideration our emotional and spiritual health, as well as our unique biochemistry and what will work for our body and individual lifestyle. No two health journeys look the same.
Women today have a hard job and the deck can often seem stacked against you. The stress of running a home and having a career is tough and we’re often encouraged to ‘have it all’. This can become even more stressful when the one thing that ‘should’ come naturally, getting pregnant, just isn’t working out the way you planned. Let’s try to take the shame and judgment out of it and come up with a game plan to get your health and fertility goals on track. It’s not going to be easy and there is no magic pill but you can change your life and your habits and in the end it will be worth it.
*Please join Catie for a free 15-minute in-person or phone consultation to discuss how you can work together to make your health and fertility goals a reality.*
How vibrant do you think you could feel if you decided to invest in yourself?
She’d love to work with you if (but not limited to):
- You feel sluggish, tired, apathetic, or run down too much of the time.
- Your digestion sucks or you just feel like sh*t most of the time (your words, not hers.)
- You want to start a family but you maybe haven’t been making the best choices for the last few years (or ever, that’s ok!!)
- You want to know what to do to increase your fertility, get pregnant, and have a happy, healthy baby.
- You’ve been trying and trying and can’t seem to get a positive pregnancy result
- Or… you’ve had pregnancy losses in the past and feel stuck on what to do next
- You’ve recently gotten a positive result and feel overwhelmed by the abundance of recommendations for a healthy pregnancy
- You want to know how to best care for your growing family
- You haven’t felt the same since having your baby
- You want to learn how to be a more balanced, radiant version of yourself and find out what works for your body, and how to make key changes to revitalize your life.
Initial Consultation – $85.00 – 90 min.
During this time you will discuss your health history, your particular health and lifestyle goals and what limiting beliefs might be holding you back from lasting change. You will then come up with a few key areas of change and a game plan for future awesomeness.
Subsequent Consultations – $55.00 – 60 min.
Here we will follow up and see what is working and what isn’t, go over any testing you’ve done, and revamp your plan to take it to the next level.
21-day Catalyst-to-Change Program – $165.00.
Two consultations and a complete 21-day individualized program to jumpstart your health and lifestyle changes.
12- week Program – $380.00
Whether it’s pre-conception planning, fertility reboot, or wellness management we will put together a complete 90-day plan to revitalize your health, body-mind- and spirit, and get you closer to your optimal, radiant state and health goals. This includes 1 initial consultation, 4 follow-up consultations & a completely individualized plan for you.
Preconception Planning Package – $220
Are you thinking about expanding your family in 2018? A healthy pregnancy starts even before the sperm reaches the egg. Full details on this all-inclusive package are found HERE.
Individual plans available ~ Just ask. Everyone is different; find something that works for you!
Available Monday 2:00pm – 8:00pm at The Floatation Centre
** No ‘weight-loss’ programs are offered but rather action plans for ‘health-gain’. And the cool thing is… the healthier you get, the better you feel, and your weight tends to balance itself to your own healthy normal.